The Alsace Township Pavilion is located next to Municipal Building (65 Woodside Ave.) at the Township Playground and Park. The Pavilion is available to reserve and rent for events.
The following are the Rules and Regulations to reserve and rent Pavilion area and surrounding Township Park.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANTS: 50 people
- All applicants must be age 18 years or over
- HOURS: sunrise to sunset
- GARBAGE, LITTER, & RECYCLING: Clean up all litter debris and put in plastic garbage bags, close the bags securely, and put the bags in the trash cans located in the pavilion area. Place recyclable plastic bottles and cans in the container marked for recycling. Make sure garbage and recycling containers have plastic bag liners in them.
- MUSIC: All music shall cease by sunset
- PARKING: No parking on grass anywhere.
- ALCOHOL: NO alcoholic beverages allowed!
- ANIMALS: No dogs, pets, or other animals allowed in the Township Park.
- All restrooms shall be kept clean, and it is your responsibility to check them before leaving.
- DO NOT affix any items to the structures contained within the Township Park, using nails, staples, etc.
- The Township Park is patrolled by the PA State Police.
- No loud, obnoxious, or unreasonable music or noises permitted.
- No commercial activities permitted.
- Applicant and all other persons shall strictly comply with all Federal, State, and Township laws, regulations, ordinances, and rules.
Alsace Township reserves the right to withdraw/cancel reservations and rental at any time for any reason including, but not limited to, conditions beyond its control, misrepresentations or omissions by Applicant in the Application process, failure to comply with the above Pavilion rental information and rules, or immediate Township needs. In situations such as these, the Township will attempt to contact you within 48 hours of your event. At this time, and only at this time, will the Township refund your reservation fee, along with the clean-up deposit fee. The Township accepts no responsibility for any consequential damages you may incur due to withdrawal or cancellation of reservations and rental.
Please enjoy our Pavilion area and adhere to these simple rules. We maintain the Pavilion for the pleasure and use of everyone in our Township, and are proud to make the park available for your function. Enjoy!