The cost to reserve and rent the pavilion is $25.00. An additional deposit of $35.00 is also required for clean-up (for use of restrooms and water faucet) that is refundable upon satisfactory inspection.
Download a pavilion rental agreement here.
All reservations and rental payments for the pavilion must be made in advance at the time of application. Payment is not refundable.
Reservations can be made at the Township Office, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. If you have any questions, please call 610-929-5324, during the above-mentioned business hours.
Reservations includes use of the pavilion and Park facilities from sunrise to sunset.
- All applicants must be age 18 years or over
- Clean up all debris and put in plastic garbage bags, close the bags securely, and put the bags in the
trash cans located in the pavilion area. No loose garbage in the trash cans please. All restrooms shall be kept clean, and it is your responsibility to check them before leaving.
- A $35.00 clean-up deposit is required when submitting your application, and will be returned after a satisfactory inspection.
Turn off all lights before leaving for the day.
- All music shall cease by sunset No parking on grass anywhere.
- DO NOT affix any items to the structures contained within the Park, using nails; staples; etc.
- Our Park is patrolled by the PA State Police.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed!
- No dogs, pets, or other animals allowed in the Park.
- No loud, obnoxious, or unreasonable music or noises permitted.
- No commercial activities permitted.
- Applicant and all other persons shall strictly comply with all Federal, State, and Township laws, regulations, ordinances, and rules.
Alsace Township reserves the right to withdraw/cancel reservations and rental at any time for any reason including, but not limited to, conditions beyond its control, misrepresentations or omissions by Applicant in the Application process, failure to comply with the above pavilion rental information and rules, or immediate Township needs. In situations such as these, the Township will attempt to contact you within 48 hours of your event. At this time, and only at this time, will the Township refund your reservation fee, along with the clean-up deposit. The Township accepts no responsibility for any consequential damages you may incur due to withdrawal or cancellation of reservations and rental.
Please enjoy our pavilion and adhere to these simple rules. We maintain the pavilion area for the pleasure and use of everyone in our Township, and are proud to make the park available for your function. Enjoy!